Councillor Amanda Grimston
Title: Vice Chairman of Watford Borough Council
Party: Liberal Democrats
Other councillors representing this Ward:
More information about this councillor
- My Privacy Notice
- Contact my Councillor
- Attendance record
- Declarations at meetings
- Register of interests PDF 349 KB
- Voting record
- Gifts and hospitalities
Watford Borough Council is not responsible for the content of any external link
86 Leggatts Wood Avenue
Mobile: 07702 815172
Bus. email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chief Officer Pay Panel
- Council (Vice-Chair)
- Licensing Committee
- Licensing Sub Committee
- Overview and Scrutiny Committee (Chair)
- Standards Committee (Chair)
- Sustainable Transport Strategy Task Group (Chair)
- Watford Borough Council and West Herts Golf Club Joint Consultative Committee
Terms of Office
- 23/05/2007 - 05/05/2011
- 09/05/2016 - 06/05/2019
- 07/05/2019 -
Appointments to outside bodies
- Hertfordshire County Council Health Scrutiny Committee
- Hertfordshire Growth Board Scrutiny Committee
- Watford Borough Council and West Herts Golf Course Consultative Committee
Hi, my name is Amanda Grimston. I was born in Watford. I am married with two children and one beautiful granddaughter.
I’m one of the three councillors for Meriden Ward.
My ward is very busy, we have several projects underway around the avenues area, because the roads are being used as a cut-through and rat-run, and there is a school there. It’s imperative we keep everyone safe. Watford Borough Council have managed to obtain monies to improve Garston Park. For the consultation we had a very successful funday and we recently had a meeting with residents that were interested in taking an active role in a friends group.
The estate is always very busy, especially now with the new redevelopment.
I work part-time in community nursing and I think the two jobs go hand in hand.
It’s an absolute honour to be a councillor and one I wish to do for a very long time.