Issue - meetings
19/00824/FUL 9 Century Park, Dalton Way
Creation of a new mezzanine and variation of condition 20, of LPA Ref: 97/0563/9, to allow the sale of clothing and footwear
The committee received the report of the Interim Head of Development Management, including the relevant planning history of the site.
The Principal Planning Officer (AC) introduced the report advising that the application would create a new mezzanine and variation of condition 20, of LPA Ref: 97/0563/9, to allow the sale of clothing and footwear.
The Chair moved the officer’s recommendation.
That planning permission be granted subject to the conditions listed below:
1. The development to which this permission relates shall be begun within a period of three years commencing on the date of this permission.
2. The development hereby permitted shall be carried out in accordance with the following approved drawings:
3. The retail floor space hereby permitted shall not be used for the retail sale and display of ‘food’ other than where it is ancillary to the primary permitted ranges and from no more than 5% of the gross area of the premises.
4. There shall be no outside storage of goods, materials or packaging at any time.
5. The units hereby approved shall not be sub-divided into smaller units of floor space without the written consent of the Local Planning Authority.
6. No music, public address system, or any other amplified sound shall be operated within the site so as to be audible within any residential premises either abutting or in the vicinity of the site.
7. No lorries shall enter to service the development except between 07.30 and 21.00 hours daily.
8. No external plant or machinery shall be installed without the prior written consent of the Local Planning Authority.
1. IN907 – Positive and proactive statement
2. IN910 – Building Regulations
3. IN912 – Hours of Construction
4. IN913 – Community Infrastructure Levy