Issue - meetings
19/00602/FULM Watford Enterprise Centre 25 Greenhill Crescent
Proposed infill extensions between existing commercial buildings (in Class B2 and B8), to provide new business units and commercial floor space (flexible space in Class B1c, B2 and/or B8)
- Appendix 1 for 19/00602/FULM Watford Enterprise Centre 25 Greenhill Crescent Watford WD18 8XU, item 30 PDF 940 KB
The committee received the report of the Interim Head of Development Management, including the relevant planning history of the site.
The Principal Planning Officer (AR) introduced the report explaining that the application proposed infill extensions between existing commercial buildings (in Class B2 and B8), to provide new business units and commercial floor space (flexible space in Class B1c, B2 and/or B8), resulting in an increase in the total number of units from 21 to 37; erection of podium level with lift and stair access to provide 10 additional business units (Class B1a), and shared WC facilities above new car parking areas; revision of existing parking areas to provide for an increase in parking spaces from 43 to 76 spaces; and provision of new bin storage areas and landscaping works.
Attention was drawn to the update sheet which included two additional conditions following the removal of objections from Hertfordshire County Council as the Lead Local Flood Authority.
The Chair moved the officer’s recommendation subject to the addition of two further conditions.
That conditional planning permission be granted subject to the conditions listed below:
1. The development to which this permission relates shall be begun within a period of three years commencing on the date of this permission.
2. The development shall be carried out in accordance with the following drawings, unless otherwise approved in writing by the Local Planning Authority. The following drawings are hereby approved:
000 (001) Site Location Plan
000 (002) Rev A Existing site plan
000 (003) Rev A Existing elevations 1
000 (004) Rev A Existing elevations 2
000 (005) Rev Q Proposed site plan
000 (006) Rev P Proposed first floor plan
000 (007) Rev K Proposed elevations 1
000 (008) Rev M Proposed elevations 2
000 (009) Rev K Proposed elevations 3
000 (010) Rev K Prospective views
000 (011) Rev K Prospective 3D Views 1
000 (012) Prospective 3D Views 2
000 (013) Prospective 3D Views 3
000 (014) Prospective 3D Views 4
000 (015) Prospective 3D Views 5
000 (016) Prospective 3D Views 6
000 (017) Prospective 3D Views 7
000 (018) Prospective 3D Views 8
000 (019) Rev A Prospective 3D Views 9
000 (020) Rev B Prospective 3D Views 10
3. No work shall commence until a detailed tree and landscaping scheme for the site, including details of trees to the retained, trees to be removed and replacement planting, has been submitted to and approved in writing by the Local Planning Authority. The approved landscaping scheme shall be carried out not later than the first available planting and seeding season after completion of development. Any trees or plants whether new or existing which within a period of five years die, are removed or become seriously damaged or diseased shall be replaced in the next planting season with others of similar size and species, or in accordance with details approved by the Local Planning Authority.
4. No external facing materials shall be installed on any building of the development until ... view the full minutes text for item 30