Covid-19 Our Road to renewal
Decision Maker: Cabinet
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
This paper details the council's specific plan
for recovery from Covid-19 over the next 18 months
1. that the Road to Renewal Plan work stream objectives outlined in the report be approved.
2. that the Road to Renewal delivery actions (Appendix 1 to the report) be approved.
3. that the Road to Renewal Plan governance structure (Appendix 2) and associated reporting proposals, including that progress on delivering the Road to Renewal delivery actions will be reported on a quarterly basis to Cabinet, be approved.
4. that the Managing Director be authorised to make amendments to the plan objectives, governance structure and delivery actions in consultation with the Elected Mayor and with oversight from the Renewal Coordination Group.
5. that the actions outlined in this report will contribute to the delivery of the Council Plan 2020-2024 be noted.
Report author: Liam Hornsby
Publication date: 09/07/2020
Date of decision: 06/07/2020
Decided at meeting: 06/07/2020 - Cabinet
Effective from: 15/07/2020