20/00121/VARM - 7-15 Bridle Path
Decision Maker: Development Management Committee
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
Variation of Condition 2 (approved drawings)
and Condition 16 (highway works) of planning permission
The Chair introduced the item to the committee and invited the Development Management Team Leader to present his report.
The Chair thanked the Development Team Leader and, noting there were no speakers, invited any comments from the Committee. There were no comments, so the Chair then proposed a vote to approve the application in accordance with the officer’s recommendation.
In accordance with Standing Committee Procedure Rules, paragraph 4.2, Councillor Peter Jeffree requested that it be recorded in the minutes how Members cast their votes.
Those members voting for the motion:
Councillors Bell, Collett, Jeffree, Johnson, Mills, Pattinson, Sharpe, Smith and Watkin.
Those members voting against the motion:
The motion was declared to be CARRIED by nine to none with no abstentions.
That planning permission be granted subject to the completion of a legal agreement under s.106 of the Town and Country Planning Act 1990 to secure the planning obligations listed below and the following conditions:
Section 106 Heads of Terms
i) To secure the following works within the public highway, as shown in
principle on approved drawing no. 1321-GTA-ZZ-XX-PS-A-0001 Rev.
a) The closure of the existing access at the eastern end of the site and the reinstatement of the footpath within the public highway.
b) The closure of the existing access at the western end of the site and the reinstatement of the footpath within the public highway.
1. The development hereby permitted shall be carried out in accordance
with the following approved drawings:-
2. The development shall be carried out in accordance with the following
external materials, window reveals and patterned brickwork, as
approved under application ref. 17/00295/DISCON, unless otherwise
agreed in writing by the Local Planning Authority:
Drawing nos. 4156/WD/220D, 221E, 222D, 240B, 241A, 242A, 460
Ground floor facing brick - Vandersanden Neo Magnolia
Upper floors facing brick - Hoskins Brick Ledbury
3. The foundations of the development shall only be constructed utilising flight auger piling, in accordance with the following details approved under ref. 17/00295/DISCON, unless otherwise agreed in writing by the
Local Planning Authority:
24761_T_DRAFT - Topographical Survey
14414-10 T2 - Piling Layout
14116:SK02 - Sewer and Pile Location Plan
4. If, during development, contamination not previously identified is found to be present at the site then no further development shall be carried out until the developer has submitted to, and obtained written approval from, the Local Planning Authority for a remediation strategy detailing how this unsuspected contamination is to be dealt with. All works shall be carried out in accordance with the approved details.
5. The development shall only be carried out in accordance with the surface water drainage scheme, as approved under ref. 17/00295/DISCON, unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Local Planning Authority:
Drawing nos. 14116:101 T2, 102 T1, 103 T1, 104 T1
Drainage Maintenance Plan dated 02 June 2017 (ref. DS/14116) by
Simpson Consulting Engineers.
The mitigation measures shall be fully implemented prior to occupation and subsequently in accordance with the timing / phasing arrangements embodied within the scheme, or within any other period as may subsequently be agreed, in writing, by the local planning authority.
6. The development shall not be occupied until a final Travel Plan, based
upon the submitted Travel Plan by RGP (Ref. RLR/WHIT/16/3182/TP02,
dated July 2016), has been submitted to and approved in writing by the
7. The development shall not be occupied until a detailed soft landscaping scheme for all the land within the site has been submitted to and approved in writing by the Local Planning Authority. The approved landscaping scheme shall be carried out not later than the first available planting and seeding season after completion of development. Any trees or plants whether new or existing which within a period of five years die, are removed or become seriously damaged or diseased shall be replaced in the next planting season with others of similar size and species, or in accordance with details approved by the Local Planning Authority.
8. The development shall not be occupied until a detailed hard landscaping scheme for all the land within the site, including details of all site boundary treatments, has been submitted to and approved in writing by the Local Planning Authority, and the works have been carried out in accordance with the approved details.
9. The development shall not be occupied until the refuse and recycling bin store, as shown on approved drawing no. 1321-GTA-ZZ-00-PG-A-0002 P01, has been constructed and made available for use. These facilities shall be retained as approved at all times.
10. No plant or equipment shall be sited on the external elevations of the building unless details of the plant or equipment have been submitted to and approved in writing by the Local Planning Authority. The details shall include size, appearance, siting and technical specifications relating to noise and odour control as appropriate.
1. IN907 - Positive-proactive statement – GRANT
2. IN910 - Building Regulations
3. IN912 - Hours of Construction
4. IN913 - Community Infrastructure Levy Liability
5. IN909 - Street Naming and Numbering
6. IN915 - Highway Works - HCC agreement required
Report author: Paul Baxter
Publication date: 10/06/2020
Date of decision: 03/06/2020
Decided at meeting: 03/06/2020 - Development Management Committee