Development Management Committee
Purpose of committee
Development Management Committee (formerly known as the Development Control Committee).
This committee is responsible for considering planning applications that can not be determined by officers under delegated authority. It also reviews any outstanding planning applications.
Public speaking at the meeting
· Members of the public can register to speak about an application on the agenda.
· Those wishing to speak must register by 12 noon on the day of the meeting with Democratic Services.
· Only one person is permitted to speak against an application and one in support.
· Each speaker is allowed up to 5 minutes.
- Councillor Peter Jeffree (Chair)
- Councillor Stephen Johnson (Vice-Chair)
- Councillor Nigel Bell
- Councillor Karen Collett
- Councillor Favour Ezeifedi
- Councillor Kareen Hastrick
- Councillor Mo Mills
- Councillor Iain Sharpe
- Councillor Mark Watkin
Support officer: Ishbel Morren. Email: email@example.com
Phone: 01923 278375