|Total expected attendances:||7|
|Present as expected:||6||86%|
|Absent (incl. apologies):||1||14%|
Explanation of the statistics counts
- Total expected attendances
- The number of meetings that the councillor was expected to attend in their capacity as member of that committee. This only includes meetings for which the councillor's actual attendance status is known.
- Present as expected
- The number of meetings that the councillor attended in their capacity as member of that committee.
- In attendance
- The number of meetings that the councillor attended in a capacity other than committee member, for example a voluntary attendance out of personal interest for a topic being discussed.
- Absent (incl. apologies)
- Meetings not attended, where the councillor is a member of the committee, including apologies submitted.
- This information is not included in the summary statistics above.
Other meeting statistics options
|30/11/2020||Cabinet ,30/11/2020||In attendance|
|01/03/2021||Cabinet ,01/03/2021||In attendance|
|06/01/2021||Development Management Committee ,06/01/2021||Present as substitute|
|Internal meeting, 27/01/2021||Absent|
|09/02/2021||Major Projects Forum ,09/02/2021||Present; for minute numbers 9 to 11|
|05/01/2021||Responding to the impacts of Covid 19 on Watford’s BAME communities and street name policy review task group ,05/01/2021||Present|