Council Plan - 2020-2024 / Delivery Plan - 2020-22
Decision Maker: Cabinet
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: No
This report presents a new Council Plan for
Watford (2020-24), supported by a delivery plan and workforce plan.
The Plan provides the strategic direction for the Council over the
next four years.
1. that the Council Plan 2020-2024, at Appendix 1 to the report, be approved and recommended to Council, subject to any amendments.
2. that the Delivery Plan 2020-2022, at Appendix 2 to the report, be approved.
3. that it is recommended to Council that the Managing Director be authorised to make minor amendments to the Council Plan 2020-2024 in consultation with the Elected Mayor.
4. that the Managing Director be authorised to make minor amendments to the Delivery Plan 2020-2022 in consultation with the Elected Mayor.
5. that it is noted progress on delivering the Council Plan 2020-2024 to be reported on a quarterly basis to Cabinet, with an annual report being published.
6. that it is noted the actions outlined in the report that will contribute to the delivery of the Council Plan 2020-2024.
7. that the establishment of the new role of Executive/Group Head Assistant be agreed.
Please note this decision is not eligible for call-in as it is due to be considered at Council on 14 July 2020.
Report author: Donna Nolan
Publication date: 06/07/2020
Date of decision: 06/07/2020
Decided at meeting: 06/07/2020 - Cabinet